Scripture Therapy College & Seminary provides tailor-made training services for “BIOs” (Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations). They are an extension of our BIOs and are designed to meet and exceed demands using proactive, solution-driven thinking rather than just ‘thinking out of the box’.
Our purpose is to focus and equip BIOs to recalibrate and then operate at optimum levels. This approach combines Internal Empowerment, Psychology, and life experiences to eliminate addictive distractions that can become habits that interfere with purpose and efficiency.
We use proven principles and strategies to help you learn about your priorities and establish clear direction and concrete steps towards short and long-term goals.
Utilizing our services allows you to access:
- Leadership Vision Strategies
- Counseling and Coaching training
- Scripture Take Charge of Your Life
- HR and Organizational Development
- Church Governance and Administration
- Mentoring, internship and supervised practica
- Certification, endorsement, ordination and installation
- Executive and Staff Recruitment, Selection and Hiring
- 501(c)(3) and Community Development Corporation start-up
- Policy and procedures design, implementation, and monitoring
- Climate Assessments, administrative and legal compliance audits
Professional development, training, and mentoring in:
- Labor/EEO, ADA, sexual harassment, and risk management
- Racial, ethnic, generational diversity, and human awareness
- Board members and Administration’s Fiduciary Duties and Responsibilities
- Other activities as determined by CEO, governing boards, and business owners
Our Chancellor, Executive Vice President and Ministers have 78+ years providing the above services to ministries, public, private, and governmental organizations from gang infected areas to corporate boardrooms worldwide.
Are you ready to take action for your ministry business, individual, and organizations’ development? We look forward to connecting with you! Please visit our contact page.