Scripture Therapy College & Seminary (STC&S) is a division of Scripture Therapy Center, Inc. It is a 501 (c)(3), non-profit organization, and your donation to us is tax deductible in the United States according to IRS rules and standards.
STC&S is a Ministry that provides online certifications, endorsement, degrees, ordinations through its face-to-face and electronic teachings and international internet television programs. It offers solutions to challenges individuals face every day.
It connects careful teaching of the Bible with proven strategies to empower individuals to yield to God, follow His calling, and live a happy and meaningful life. STC&S combines Faith, Choice Theory Psychology, and Life Experiences to reach those seeking more in their daily walk with God and the impact they have on reaching those seeking more in their daily walk with God and the impact they have on the world around them.
You can support this life-transforming work by making a donation or taking an active part in STC&S activities.
If you would like to support this work, you are welcome to make donations in any amount that fits your budget.
Thank you in advance for your support.
If you would like to actively participate in this work, we offer the following volunteer opportunities:
- Grant writing
- Event planning
- Office Assistant
- Public Relations
- Grant research and implementation
- Data, collection, analysis, and research
- Soliciting donations for a 501(c)(3) (cold calling)
- Translating training materials to other languages
- Promoting book sales and materials for training events
- Sales and Marketing of training for families, agencies, and corporations
- Videographer (make marketing DVDs, record events and training sessions)
- Creating marketing materials (brochures, flyers, and other forms of marketing)
- Social Media, blogs (assist), checking for reviews (negative and positive), webinars
- Setting up and managing booths at events (ministries, HR, Schools, other training opportunities)
If you would like to get involved, contact us and let us know how you would like to help.