IECAST (Internal Empowerment Coaching And Scripture Therapy) is a 501 (c)(3), is a non-profit organization, and your donation to us is tax deductible in the United States.
Scripture Therapy is a Ministry that provides ministry counseling, coaching and training through its face-to-face teachings and international internet television program. It offers solutions to challenges individuals face every day.
It connects careful teaching of the Bible with proven strategies from Choice Theory, to empower individuals to yield to God, follow His calling, and live a happy and meaningful life. Scripture Therapy combines Faith, Choice Theory Psychology, and Life Experiences to reach those seeking more in their daily walk with God and the impact they have on reaching those seeking more in their daily walk with God and the impact they have on the world around them.
You can support this life-transforming work by making a donation or taking an active part in Scripture Therapy activities.
If you would like to support this work, you are welcome to make donations in any amount that fits your budget.
Thank you in advance for your support.
If you would like to actively participate in this work, we offer the following volunteer opportunities:
- Data, collection, analysis, and research
- Grant writer
- Grant research and implementation
- Sales and Marketing of training for families, agencies, and corporations
- Social Media, blogs (assist), checking for reviews (negative and positive), webinars
- Office Assistant
- Soliciting donations for a 501(c)(3) (cold calling)
- Public Relations
- Setting up and managing booths at events (HR, Schools, other training opportunities)
- Videographer (make marketing DVDs, record events and training sessions)
- Translating training materials to other languages
- Event planning
- Promoting book sales and materials for training events
- Creating marketing materials (brochures, flyers, and other forms of marketing)
If you would like to get involved, contact us and let us know how you would like to help.