Transworld Accrediting Commission International
Scripture Therapy College & Seminary is accredited through Transworld Accrediting Agency Commission.
For nearly 30 years, Transworld Accrediting Commission is an international, non-governmental, educational accrediting body, federally recognized as a non-profit church organization. Transworld has established high standards of excellence and shared Biblical Doctrine. Transworld accredits and assists Theological Schools, Seminaries, Universities, Colleges and Programs throughout the World. On Campus, Online and Distance Learning.
Their highly qualified commissioners are seasoned veteran educators from every field of discipline in academia, especially in the Word of our God.
For more information about Transworld Accrediting Agency Commission please visit their website at: www.transworldaccrediting.com
Experience Equivalents Credit Policy:
Julius Caesar said experience is the greatest teacher. We agree! For that reason STC&S offers up to 24 units of “Experience Equivalent Credits” upon enrollment. Identify the courses you desire to receive “Experience Equivalent Credits,” based upon your spiritual and secular life experiences. Credits must be approved by the Chancellor’s Office before being awarded to students.
The process begins with your brief resume to include:
- Formal education received;
- A chronological list of the jobs you have held, apprenticeship training, ministry, vocations, mission trips, volunteer services rendered, or other experienced you want us to consider
- A list of specialized seminars & workshops that you have attended (e.g. leadership, missions, church finance);
- If applicable a list of sermons preached/taught, curriculum written, training conducted, plays directed, etc.; and
- An outline your Christian life’s experiences: ministry trials, tribulations, and accomplishments.
We’ll then work on your Experience Equivalency Portfolio. This process should be a heart-driven activity, as well as a meditation process. While at rest, meditate on memories and revelations pouring forth from your heart and spirit.
- Document your spiritual insight received, and communication with God to learn of things He would like you to share with STC&S.
- Pray that God will grant you wisdom and understanding as you write the following reports.
More information and examples are available on the Policies page of our website, under Policy 11. Your life experiences are a valuable part of your on-going education and commitment to your career, ministry, and community.
Ready for the next steps?
To begin the enrollment process visit the Admissions section of the website and complete the enrollment application. A member of STC&S will reach out to guide you through the next steps.